2013 has officially been the craziest year of my life, so far. I managed to do lot’s of things that three years ago I would have never imagined possible.
Some of the highlights
- Kicked off the New Year at Rythm and Vines, something I’m glad I did, but something that I won’t be doing again.
- Won a golden ticket to get to go to Kim Dotcom’s MEGA launch party!
- Worked PaperKite for 6 weeks.
- Re-designed my website.
- Decided not to go back to Auckland University and accepted permanent job offer at PaperKite as an iOS Developer instead.
- Went to Brisbane for a week.
- Moved into a tiny apartment at Soho Apartments Wellington CBD.
- Started work on Pushie
- Got VDSL, which ended up being slower than expected.
- Went to TEDxTeAro
- Went to Perth for a week.
- Turned 21.
- Went to New York for two weeks.
- Became Tech Lead at PaperKite
- Moved into flat #2 at Mt Victoria, Wellington. Much bigger place.
- Re-designed my website again, and ‘promised’ to write a post at least once per month.
- Finished up my (nearly) first year of full time work!
What a year!
Next year I would like to do a few things. Mainly, update my other Tides Apps (US, AUS and UK) to 3.0, Ship Pushie and ship another project I’ve started.